The only reason I am writing this is because I recently realised that my blog was nominated by Miss Waigi for the Liebster award, like a month ago! Thanks Ella! But better late than never- ehy? If you want to make your day, check out her amazing write ups
10 Facts about me
1. I love sunrises
2. I know sign language
3. I prefer classical movies
4. I once came second in a 5km race, after not running for years
5. I always feel like I need to achieve more
6. I need to be alone for at least 2 hrs everyday
7. I still want to visit another planet
8. My spiritual life is more important than my physical life
9. I always think of all possibilities.. then God always surprises me
10. I can watch the channel, CI and the series, Big Bang Theory all day everyday
Questions given to me
1. What was the last thing you fixed?
A broken necklace…I wish I could say the world
2.What book would you like turned into a movie and or viceversa
I am a sucker for books so I would say the curious case of Benjamin Button be turned into a book
3. Who cooks better? You or your mother?
My mother of course. I doubt anyone can cook like my dear mother
4. What’s worse? Smelly armpits or feet?
Do I have to choose?
5. Would you play Russian roulette?
Erm.. I’d rather not die by the gun or attempt to
6. What is the one word that describes you?
Really? (yes, that’s the word)
7. What is the first world problem are you currently going through?
I need to go to the cinema
8. Gold wraps of leather wraps for a watch?
Leather. The smell who can deny?
9. Never have I ever…
obeyed my alarm *who’s sipping*
10. In another life…
I would be a normal human being
I hereby nominate:
Questions for the people I have nominated:
- What makes you tick?
- Coffee or tea?
- Which is your favorite day of the week?
- What is the most risky thing you have ever done?
- Who do you look up to?
- What is your secret talent?
- What would you say is your purpose?
- What is the one thing that you would like to change in the world?
- Did you ever believe in the tooth fairy?
- How many languages can you speak?
The Liebster Award is:
An award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers, whose work they find interesting, to motivate them and promote them as well. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The Official Rules of the Liebster Award 2017:
Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to: Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so others (and me) can check out your answers!