I got nominated by the amazing Nabeeha Jameel for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award. Although I am not that big of an of the award stuff, here I am. Thank you Nabeeha! 🙂 Her blog is full of life and I leave smiling each time. You can check her website >>> https://brainsstorms.wordpress.com
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link to the Award creator, like/. https://idealinspiration.blog
Questions from NabeeHa🤎
- Who is your role model?
I wouldn’t say I have a particular role model because I always try to borrow and learn something from anyone I encounter or read about.
- What is your all-time favorite memory?
Early last year, I had moved in to a new apartment and had so much unpacking and arranging to do. I was stressed. It was Sunday and that meant the following I had to be at work. Two Ethiopian children about 6 or 7 years old playing around came in and offered to help, and I agreed after much hesitation. Their mother had come to visit a friend and even after she left, they stayed back and helped me unpack, put up curtains, wipe counters and what not, until 8pm! One of them actually said a phrase I will never forget, ‘Let Jesus help you’. They were just fun and refreshing to be around. And not forgetting, very very helpful.
- What is the most beautiful place you have ever been to?
Rwanda and Zanzibar are in tight competition.
- Do you feel like a leader or a follower?
I could say a bit of both. Sometimes, I like taking the lead and other times, I like being on the side-lines, just watching. It depends.
- What food do you crave most often?
Pizza. I can never have enough of it or too much of it.
- What life philosophy do you live by?
- What do you like doing to pass time?
- What is one of the best advice you have received, and from who/what?
- Which is your favourite destination?
- What quality of your personality attracts people most?
My Nominations! CONGRAGULATIONS!
- Oasis In Jesus Christ
- Sharron Makiti
- lyfe & style