Truly honoured to be nominated for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award by Mrs. Tangie T. Woods. She is a woman of great faith, encouraging others to remain steadfast in the faith despite chronic medical conditions. One of my favourite articles of hers is Life After My Spiritual Heart Attack. You may also read more of her works on >> https://tangietwoods.blog/
Questions from Mrs. Woods:-
What is your purpose for blogging?
To document what God impresses in my heart or blatantly tells me to write, in order to draw others and myself closer to Him.
How long have you been blogging?
I started this blog in 2013 but I have only been consistently active for 2 months now.
Are you encouraged by other bloggers?
Very much so. I have found bloggers who have reinforced my walk with God and others in my everyday ‘normal’ life as well.
What is your favorite blogging topic(s)?
I started out writing about anything that inspires me, but God seems to be taking over as He inspires me a bit too much for me to write much beyond Him.
Is blogging a long time goal for you?
I believe it is.
- Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
Questions to My Nominees:-
- What is the one thing that you love about blogging?
- How would you describe your blogging journey?
- What or who inspires your blogging?
- What do you envision to achieve/ or have achieved with blogging?
- What are the kinds of blog you enjoy reading?
And to anyone else reading this