“There is a sense of peace and calm if you’re moving around in such a way that you’re appreciating every task, the details in your environment, observing your current thoughts, your current emotions, your physical state and making interaction with the present, the ongoing moment, the now.”
This extract is from a brilliant article I read on Slow Living by Princess. When I read her routine I thought to myself I do just that- I didn’t know it had a name though. Thank you for the insights and nominating me for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award. Please do read more well-being and self-care articles by the lovely, intuitive and introspective lady >> https://themindfulmodus.com/
Questions from Princess:
- Which of your blog posts is your favorite?
I wouldn’t say I have a favourite post as I regard each post with equal importance
- What’s keeping you busy these days?
Besides working and blogging, watching ‘It’s Supernatural with Sid Roth’ or some movie
- What’s something that recently made you happy?
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
‘Thanks for inviting me back to where I belong…’
- If you could teach one subject in school what would it be?
Christian Religious Education (CRE) or Physical Education (PE)
- Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- .Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
Questions to my Nominees:
- What is the one thing that you love about blogging?
- How would you describe your blogging journey?
- What or who inspires your blogging?
- What do you envision to achieve/ or have achieved with blogging?
- What are the kinds of blog you enjoy reading
To any blogger reading this 🙂