“Even if we feel guilty, God is greater than our feelings, and he knows everything. Dear friends, if we don’t feel guilty, we can come to God with bold confidence.”- 1 John 3:20-21
This verse reminds us that the Holy Spirit is greater than our hearts and knows everything. He knows our motives, actions and we cannot hide our sins from Him.
Don’t condemn yourself, instead turn your back on your sins by looking at God and His love and grace for you. Always remember what Jesus has done for you. We feel guilty when we listen to condemnations. But remember, there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ.
This an extract from God is Greater Than Our Feelings And He Knows Everything by Bagon Kapatid, a Bible blog to touch your heart, soul and spirit. The blog helps Christians and non-Christians to build a stronger relationship with God, and I personally find it uplifting. Please do read more >> https://bangonkapatid.com/
Many thanks for nominating me for the Real Neat Blogger Award! 🙂
- Display the Award Logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the seven questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominate bloggers to receive the award and tag/pingback to their blogs.
- Ask them seven new questions.
Questions from Bagon Kapatid:
1. Do you love God? and Why?
Yes, I do love God because of who He is and He does things which no one else can do.
2. What is your favorite Bible Passage?
I do not have any in particular because passages of the entire Living Word speak to me at different moments and seasons in my life.
3. If you could change anything about your past, what would it be?
Early realization that I can’t change myself, and only God can. It sure would have saved me loads of energy, frustration and time.
4. Which blogger inspires you the most?
All bloggers I follow inspire me in one way or another.
5. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Hard to visualize because life is unpredictable, but all I am certain of is that the times and seasons belong to the One whom I follow and so I try to take each day at a time.
6. What are you most grateful for in your life?
The saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and His everyday love which He showers on me.
I nominate any blogger reading this with the above questions 🙂