So next time you are faced with a difficult situation, lay back, take your time to read into the situation from every perspective, sometimes the situation could be turned into a leverage after all! For more clarity, let’s take it to the Bible to that incident when Lazarus was raised from the dead (John 11:1-44).
According to John 11, Jesus receives a message that Lazarus is ill and his two sisters, Mary and Martha are seeking His help. According to normal human impulse, what would have been the most probable would have been for Jesus to take off at that instant considering that Lazarus was a good friend of His, instead what did He do?
In their mortal eyes, the situation was so overwhelming hence requiring prompt action. However the situation did not end in death, it ended in God’s Son being glorified through it!
I am not in any way implying that everyone has the powers to perform miracles, l am only alluding to the fact that everyone has the power of introspection. Introspection into every mind-boggling stalemate we may be faced with in life may bring a new limelight where we may cast the negatives into such irrefutable positives.
Next time lay back, think thoroughly, just choose to be indifferent to impulse and respond rather than react to a situation.
These wonderful and thought-proving words are an excerpt from a post, From a place of solitude… by the amazing gentleman, Anotida Viazhero. He is an aspiring physician with a passion to create and modify long lasting solutions to the problems that the young generation face, through motivational and inspirational articles. Read more from his blog on >>> https://outlook234126336.wordpress.com/ Thank you Anotida for nominating me for this award 🙂
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award! This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
Questions from Anotida:
- What is your ideal holiday destination? I wouldn’t say I have any place in particular
- For how long have you been writing? for eight years
- Who is your biggest inspiration, and why? The Holy Spirit because He unravels the mind and heart of God to me- which is the best treasure I have ever found
- What would you eat for your last meal? Anything edible
- Are you a cat person, a dog person, or neither? I would say both
- If you could fix one thing about the world, what would it be? Realization that there is a higher power and that the world will soon pass away, or we will pass away (whichever comes first)
- Have you ever/do you plan to publish a book? If so, give details: I have rarely thought of it but it is an idea that a handful of people have suggested to me. So maybe in future I might, in God’s timing
Nominations go to any blogger reading this and with the above questions.