ArtPsycho Blog is a brilliant blog, and more so to me because it is here that I learnt how to make 100% homemade Nachos. I rarely try out recipes but I attempted this three times now, and the results were as promised! The blog is a joint platform by Anriel, Devashree and Jyotsna who share ideas and inspire creativity in different forms of art. They are brainy and artsy and so if you are a lover of books, travel, food and art and craft, please check out the blog >> https://artpsychoblog.wordpress.com/
Thank you for the nomination!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
1.Which book(s) have you read / are going to read in the last/next 10 days? Any books released in 2020 that you would like to recommend me?
I usually read multiple books at a go and currently I am reading, Secrets to the Presence of God, My Traitor’s Heart and A study of Peter- Disciple, Apostle and Fisher of Men. I will probably take a month or two to finish them all, and not just 10 days. As for 2020 books, I am a laggard when it comes to latest anything and so unfortunately I have no latest books to recommend
2. State a fun fact about you that makes you stand out in any generic crowd, do you have any rebellious feature that makes a point in your bio?
Wow, this is an interesting question that could be best answered by those looking in. But I always resonated with the Japanese poet, Kaneko Mitsuharu’s words, ‘My greatest hate of all is everyone feeling the same’- when it comes to social issues especially.
3. Give away a couple of your favorite latest Netflix series or Anime that you would want me to watch?
I am currently watching a Turkish series, ‘Love Me As I Am’, though it is not latest. I have not explored many series and anime on Netflix as I usually settle for movies or documentaries.
4. Dogs or cats (or a third option)…and why?
I would say both because I grew up around cats and recently became acquainted to dogs.
5. Name 3 snacks that figure in your cheat diet!
Nuts, Kenyan Chevda, and tortilla chips will do anytime, considering I don’t have a diet!
6. What are your pet peeves (top 3)?
Dishonesty, pretence and unfairness baffles me
7. For how long could you possibly unplug and stay clear from any social media? (time in minutes/hours/days?) 😝
Even a lifetime would do. I am not a fan of social media lol
- What inspires you to sit in front of a screen and type out a blog post?
- Mention one thing you have discovered during lockdown?
- What would you say is your God-given ability(ies) and how do you use it (them)?
- What do you usually do on your downtime?
- Describe your ideal world?
- What subject fascinates you most? And why?
- What is the one dream that you would wish God to fulfil?